Wednesday, January 13, 2010


Valentines Day is near!....You'll need a gift for that special someone in your life!

I've created some great new jewelry items and have posted them to my Etsy Jewelry Shop. Gearing up now for Valentines Day!

I ordered some great new beads and have been patiently waiting their arrival. Most of the last batch I ordered came in today's shipments. I'm so excited to get started on some new designs with these beautiful beads. Keep checking back. I'll be posting them to my jewelry shop as they are created! I have tons of new ideas...my only problem is to decide on what designs to start on first! I know...I'll ask my daughter to choose!

Here's some photos of the newest designs. If you would like to see more about these designs, please click on the photo.

Enjoy the rest of your week wherever you may be and stay safe!

SpiralsandSpice.etsy.com

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SpiralsandSpice











No comments:

Post a Comment